DROP-IN/SELF REFERRAL PHYSIOTHERAPY SYSTEM
- Drop-In Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 10.30 am only. First come first served system. You may have to wait to be seen.
- During busy times you may be turned away – there are only a certain number of allocated slots each day.
- Patients with Back/Neck pain must see GP first for a written referral.
- Children between 10 and 16 years must be referred by a GP first. We do not see children under 10.
Complete self referral form then send to us via post/fax/email or by hand. This will then be reviewed by us and we will contact you to arrange a convenient time. This option is especially suited to those who have a longstanding or complex musculoskeletal problem.
Tel: 01637 834877 Fax: 01637 893611
SELF REFERRAL FORMS AVAILABLE FROM
- Physiotherapy Department
- GP Practice
- Website: http://tempuri.org/tempuri.html
Physio Direct isa telephone service that allows you to talk directly to a chartered physiotherapist to:
· Gain advice
· Be provided with therapeutic exercises if appropriate
· Be placed onto the waiting list for a formal appointment at your local department if required.
Physio Direct is provided at:
Liskeard:Monday - Friday 08.30-10.00 and 12.30-14.00 Tel: 01579 335616
Launceston: Monday/Wednesday/Friday12.30-14.00 Tel: 01566 761021
St Austell: Monday– Friday 09.00-10.30 and13.00-14.00Tel: 01726 873075